PLATINUM ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
- 4 nights accommodation at the Grand Narrows Hotel, Grand Narrows with breakfast
- 1 night stay at the Lantern Hill and Hollow, Ingonish Beach
- Three 18-Hole rounds of golf at our top golf courses, including golf cart and/or caddy, with box lunch at Cabot Cape Breton, Cape Breton Highland Links at the Keltic Lodge at the Highlands, Ingonish and Bell Bay Golf Course, Baddeck*
- Catamaran sail around the Bras d’or Lakes with dinner and local live music
- Your choice of an extra round of golf at Cabot Cape Breton or Le Portage in Cheticamp, a floatplane scenic tour* of the Bras d’or Lake, Baddeck and Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Dinner at the award-winning the Panorama Restaurant, Cabot Cape Breton
- A seafood medley dining experience at the Lantern Hill & Hollow
- Transfers to and from the golf courses in our exclusive executive passenger van, or air services in the first local de Havilland Beaver floatplane* in Cape Breton
CHECK OUT THE FULL ITINERARY HERE
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TO BOOK!
Fill out the form below and we will get in touch.
HOW TO GET HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the public health restrictions for Nova Scotia, we are currently accepting reservations from guests in the Atlantic Travel Bubble only. For further updates on covid -19 restrictions please visit https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/
Under regular travel conditions guests can fly from all major cities to Halifax via Toronto or Montreal. Our team will greet you on arrival at Halifax Stanfield International Airport and transfer you to The Grand Narrows Hotel to start your premier golfing adventure with us on Cape Breton Island.